Statutory Information Obligation for Consumers according to Section 13 BGB [German Civil Code]
1. Order process and conclusion of agreement
(1) The agreement between you and us comes into existence through the following process.
a) The customer can place the products available in the online shop in a virtual shopping basket using the “Add to basket” button. The selection of products in the basket can be edited or deleted.
b) In order to conclude the order process, the customer proceeds to the next stage using the “Proceed to checkout” button. There the customer enters their billing and delivery address and selects a method of shipping and payment.
c) Using the “Continue” button, the customer comes to an overview of his information and the items to be ordered as well as their prices and shipping costs.
d) Using the “Order and pay now” button, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the products represented in the overview. Within the scope of the order process, before sending the order, the customer can edit his information and the items in the basket at any time and return to the basket using the “Return to previous page” button.
e) After receipt of the order from the customer, Music & Sales sends an automatic order confirmation to the customer by email. The order confirmation does not represent any contractually binding acceptance of the order; it merely documents that the customer’s order has been received by Music & Sales.
f) Music & Sales reviews the order and informs the customer by email whether the order has been accepted by way of a confirmation of acceptance. The agreement comes into existence upon receipt of the confirmation of acceptance.
g) If the customer chooses to pay by PayPal, then, deviating from the above, the agreement between Music & Sales and the customer shall already come into existence with the customer’s payment.
(2) If the customer has created a customer account in the online store, he has the option to access his personal customer account using the “Log in” button and to view details of his orders there. If the customer has not created a customer account, the details of the agreement shall not be stored by Music & Sales in a way which can be accessed by the customer.
2. Warranty and complaints
(1) The customer is entitled to a statutory warranty right, should the products be defective upon delivery.
(2) The statutory warranty period for new products, provided the customer is a consumer pursuant to Section 13 BGB, is two years from receipt of the products. In this period, customers who are consumers under Section 13 BGB can claim the statutory warranty rights.
(3) In case of complaints of any kind, the customer can contact our service hotline +49 (0) 6851 905 599, which is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
3. Language of the contract
The language of the agreement is German. This is also the case if other correspondence is carried out in another language.
4. Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and Section 36 VSBG [German law pertaining to consumer dispute resolution]
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ (external link). We prefer to clarify your concerns with you directly and therefore do not participate in the consumer arbitration process. If you have any questions or problems, you can contact us using our service hotline +49 (0) 6851 905 599. We are available to you Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.